Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Konichiwa and Welcome!

Ohayo gozaimasu, Konbanwa, or Oyasuminasai if you wish. I am a full-time student that just graduated last fall semester in the Business Management program and currently studying for the Marketing program. I am currently living with my dad and helping to take care of my younger sister.

If I’m not running around doing errands, translating for my dad, or any other chore/handy work, I spend my time catching up on the latest Spanish soap opera. I’m currently watching Llena De Amor, La Fea Mas Bella, and Triunfo Del Amor.

I am also an otaku (someone who really likes Japanese animation, shows or otherwise) and enjoy watching anime and reading manga in my spare time. Some of my favorite series include: Cowboy Bebop, Paradise Kiss, Kino’s Journey, Kyo Kara Maoh, and I am currently watching Bleach, Kekkaishi, and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (currently airing on Adult Swim).

I also enjoy cooking and reading about the Japanese culture. I hope to someday travel to Japan and see the sights, like old Kyoto or viewing the cherry blossoms bloom in April.

Well, that’s enough about me. I look forward to meeting everyone and enjoy this learning experience as this is my first time enrolling into an online course. Hope you enjoyed my introduction.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lili! Nice start to the blog and great introduction! I guess I didn't know you were such a fan of Japan! (Hey, did that rhyme?)

    Looking forward to working with you...

    Jon

    ReplyDelete